Order Now: To order your Custom martial Arts Certificate Templates Karate Rank Certificates, please fill out the information below, then click the "Submit" button.
Silk Road Enterprises produces high quality custom designed Martial Arts Certificate Templates, Karate Rank Certificate, Masters Certificates, Mekyo Kaiden, Award Certificates and Judo Kendo Jujutsu Karate Aikido Certificates for your Martial Art School (Kwoon/dojo) or Organizations.
Custom Martial Arts Certificate Order Form
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee ensures that every item you purchase at Silk Road Enterprises meets your high standards.
Test drive our PDF Certificate form - click on the image below
Our Custom Martial Arts Certificate Templates are hand brushed in Chinese hanzi or Japanese kanji and on your choice of a quality certificate paper.
Our Custom Martial Arts Certificate Templates can be digitally enhanced to include an English translation, your school logo, and inkan/hanko (stamps) and printed on Elegant Phoenix Border Paper or Classic Dai Nippon Butokukai Style Border Paper. Your Martial Arts Rank Certificates can be delivered electronically at no extra cost.
We carry the largest variety of phoenix border certificate art, Dai Nippon Butokukai border art and other traditional Japanese border art on the internet.
- Authentic Custom Wording - Completely tailored to your needs;
- Free English to Chinese/Japanese Translation;
- Classic DNBK Style Border Paper;
- A variety of Phoenix Border Paper;
- A variety of sizes and formats to choose from;
Artist consultation with you from the beginning to completion; and
Our Custom Martial Arts Certificate Templates, Karate Rank Certificate, Masters Certificates, Award Certificates and Judo Kendo Jujutsu Aikido kempo ninjutsu Karate Rank Certificates are the best quality and the best price anywhere on the web - GUARENTEED
First Karate Rank Certificate
On April 12, 1924, Gichin Funakoshi, the "Father of Modern Karate," awarded karate's first black belt dan upon seven men. The recipients included Hironori Ohtsuka, founder of wado-ryu karatedo, Shinken Gima, later of gima-ha shoto-ryu, and Ante Tokuda, Gima's cousin) Kasuya, Akiba, Shimizu and Hirose. This beginning was a highly personal, yet formal ceremony in which Funakoshi is said to have handed out lengths of black belting and a hand brushed menjo (diploma) to his pupils.
Origins of Martial Arts Certificate Borders Design
The origin of the phoenix and classic border design originates in the imperial court of China and was only used on Official documents by the Emperor.
Three symbols of the Phoenix border.
- The Phoenix is a symbol of Virtue, Morality, Benevolence, Faith and Courtesy. The male is on the left side and the female on the right facing each other on the top center of the certificate.
- The Cloud placed on the top center of the certificate, between the male and female Phoenix symbolizes luck as clouds bring rains for farming.
- The Paulownia, situated on the sides and bottom of the certificate along with Chrysanthemum (crest of the Royal Family of Japan) symbolize an oath to the Gods.
Four symbols of the Classic border
The Blue Dragon is identified with the water gods and the gods of fertility who invoke the rains on which the harvest depends. To Confucian scholars, this mythic creature of supernatural powers represents strength, virtue and loyalty.
- The Phoenix is a symbol of Virtue, Morality, Benevolence, Faith and Courtesy.
- The White Tiger is one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations. It is sometimes called the White Tiger of the West, and it represents the west and the autumn season.
- The Black Tortoise is one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations. It is sometimes called the Black Warrior of the North and it represents the north and the winter season. It is usually depicted as both a tortoise and a snake, specifically with the snake coiling around the tortoise.
Chinese Chops - The Most Authentic Statement | Traditional Japanese Haiku | How to Write Haiku Poetry | Origins of Chinese Scripts (Hanzi) | Chinese Chops Seals | Japanese Calligraphy - The Fun Way of Writing | Chinese calligraphy for Mental and Spiritual Health | Using and caring for your Chinese Chop | Kakejiku Kakemono Hanging Scrolls