Get a Creative Logo Design by Silk Road Enterprises
A truly great martial arts school or organization logo becomes synonymous with its identity. Think about the UFC big bold typeface, The Shotokan Tiger, the Yin Yang symbol and all the other iconic brand images that you remember. What does your logo say about your school or organization?
FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE FOREVER - WE'LL HELP YOU LEAVE A GREAT ONE
Capture the essence of your brand and your customer’s attention with a professionally designed logo.
With us, you’ll get:
- one-to-one collaboration
- 3 Basic logo concepts from which you provide us with feedback to guide us to the final design
- 5 Revisions (we receive your suggestions between stages)
- Letterhead design (2 basic concepts - 2 revisions)
- Business card design (2 basic concepts - 2 revisions)
- Envelope design (2 basic concepts - 2 revisions)
- All the rights to the final logo we created belong to you
- AI (Adobe Illustrator) & SVG formats for professional printing
- JPEG and PNG - formats for web site graphics and office printing
- Additional graphic formats are available, free of charge
- Delivered by E-Mail or downloadable from our File Server
- 7-Day average turnaround. Initial drafts delivered within 72 hours
Our Logo Packages Costs Just $169!
Our Logo Design Process
At Silk Road Enterprises, we do preliminary research on our clients business to understand which design would be a perfect fit for their logo. When creating a logo, we follow a process that ensures the final design meets the needs of the client.
Below, we have listed the process that we follow;
- Design brief: We conduct a questionnaire or interview with the client to get the design brief.
- Research: We do our research on the style itself, its history and competitors.
- Reference: We research on logo designs that have been successful and on current styles and trends that may relate to the design brief. Follow trends not for their own sake but rather to be aware of them: longevity in logo design is key.
- Sketching and conceptualizing: We then develop the logo design concept(s) around the brief and our research.
- Reflection: We take breaks throughout the design process. This helps your ideas mature, renews your enthusiasm and allows you to solicit feedback. It also gives you a fresh perspective on your work.
- Revisions and positioning: Using the clients feedback, we revise and improve the logo.
- Presentation: We present the logo concepts to the client and choose a final concept.
- Delivery and support: The logo is then saved in all required formats and given to the client.