Affiliate Program FAQ
- 1. What is silkroadenterprisecn.com?
- 2. What is the silkroadenterprisecn.com Affiliate Program and how does it work?
- 3. Is my website eligible for the Affiliate Program?
- 4. How do I sign up?
- 5. How long has silkroadenterprisecn.com had an affiliate program?
- 6. Are there any fees?
- 7. Can I become an Affiliate if I live outside the United States?
- 8. If I have multiple websites, do I need to apply separately for each?
- 9. Will you provide extra support for high-traffic websites?
- 10. Do I receive any discounts on silkroadenterprisecn.com products since I'm an Affiliate?
- 11. What if I forgot my Affiliate password?
- 12. I live in Rhode Island, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, or Georgia and want to become an affiliate. Why aren’t Rhode Island, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, or Georgia affiliates accepted into the program?
- 13. How do I create links to silkroadenterprisecn.com?
- 14. Are the images on silkroadenterprisecn.com copyrighted?
- 15. Which kinds of links should I use?
- 16. Is there a certain number of links I am obligated to place on my website?
- 17. What if I already know HTML and need some advanced help linking?
- 18. When and how do I get paid?
- 19. What is your commission rate?
- 20. What is the Minimum Annual Threshold requirement?
- 21. Do you provide return days, meaning if someone doesn't purchase on the first visit?
- 22. What are return days?
- 23. What is a Sub-Affiliate?
- 24. What if I can't receive or do not want to earn commission?
- 25. Do I earn commission credits if someone clicks a product on my site and then buys a different product?
- 26. How do product returns affect my commissions?
- 27. How will you know that the orders came from my site?
- 28. Where can I view how much I've sold and earned?
- 29. Will I be able to compare the performance of my links? Have we answered your question? please email us at email@example.com
1. What is silkroadenterprisecn.com? Specializing in Quality Custom Chinese Calligraphy and Japanese Art, Silk Road Enterprises has enjoyed an impeccable reputation as a supplier of fine Chinese Art and Japanese Calligraphy around the world.
Located in the beautiful province of Dan Dong, China, the Silk Road Enterprises owner, Fang Mei Chen, brings you the finest one of a kind custom made Chinese calligraphy and Japanese art on the internet; all at affordable prices.
Chinese art paintings, Japanese art paintings, hanging wall scrolls, Chinese calligraphy and Japanese kanji symbol artworks, hand carved stone signature seals (hanko - Chinese chops), and custom martial arts certificates are just a few of the products we offer. Silk Road Enterprises sells all its products with pride and responsibility.
2. What is the silkroadenterprisecn.com Affiliate Program and how does it work? The Affiliate Program is a service allowing participating websites to earn commission on sales referred from links on their website. We provide you with links for your pages to our products and when a visitor you've referred to us makes a purchase, you earn commission. At the end of the month if you have reached the minimum payout level, we send you a check for a percentage of the sales you referred to our site. It's that easy!
3. Is my website eligible for the Affiliate Program?
We accept almost all types of websites. We do not accept any sites which:
• Advocate or promote sexually explicit material.
• Advocate or promote violence.
• Advocate or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
• Advocate or promote illegal activities.
• Violate intellectual property rights. We welcome all applications but reserve the right to refuse membership or revoke a membership at any time.
4. How do I sign up? Just fill out our online application and start creating links. It's that easy. ________________________________________
6. Are there any fees? No. There are absolutely NO FEES in our Affiliate Program. There are no strings attached. You are not obligated to purchase any products and there will not be any fees added after you join.
7. Can I become an Affiliate if I live outside the United States? Absolutely! We have Affiliates from all over the world and would love to have you on our Affiliate team. Please keep in mind all commission checks are currently in US dollars.
8. If I have multiple websites, do I need to apply separately for each? No, you do not need to apply separately. If you have multiple sites we recommend managing them with one account using our tracking tools. We allow you to track the progress of individual sites or pages and get paid with a single commission check.
9. Will you provide extra support for high-traffic websites? Absolutely. We will be happy to help you with any assistance you request. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. ________________________________________
10. Do I receive any discounts on silkroadenterprisecn.com products since I'm an Affiliate? No. However, we recommend you purchase your orders through your links so you can earn commission on the sales.
11. What if I forgot my Affiliate password? Don't worry, simply click on the link below our login area and we will send you an email containing your password to the address in your account. If you continue to have trouble logging in, please send an email to email@example.com and include your full name and address.
12. I live in Rhode Island, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, or Georgia and want to become an affiliate. Why aren’t Rhode Island, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, or Georgia affiliates accepted into the program? At this time we are not accepting applications from residents of Rhode Island, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, or Georgia as a result of a law passed by these states that changes the definition of a sales tax retailer.
>13. How do I create links to silkroadenterprisecn.com? We provide nearly 100,000 product image links, search boxes, logos, text links, live store-windows, and custom banners to match your site. Our affiliate pages include an automatic link generator for each link type which creates HTML to copy and paste onto your website. It is simple and fast!________________________________________
14. Are the images on silkroadenterprisecn.com copyrighted? Yes, silkroadenterprisecn.com images are copyrighted, but you may display them on your site for the purpose of sales on silkroadenterprisecn.com. You may display images as links to their respective products if you mention that you are "In Association with silkroadenterprisecn.com." ________________________________________
15. Which kinds of links should I use? We recommend using multiple link types in order to compliment your content on each page. Combining link types can often increase conversion. For example, search boxes are very effective when used in combination with virtual stores. ________________________________________
16. Is there a certain number of links I am obligated to place on my website? No. You may use as few or as many links as you like. We encourage you to try a variety of links to learn which will increase your click-throughs and commission earnings. We also provide detailed reporting to help you pinpoint which links are performing best.
17. What if I already know HTML and need some advanced help linking? We are happy to help you with any additional questions you may have. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. ________________________________________
18. When and how do I get paid? We send out checks approximately 30 days following the end of the month. Subject to the Minimum Annual Threshold requirement, if you have reached your minimum payout level (set as low as $20), we will send you a check in US dollars. ________________________________________
19. What is your commission rate? For standard affiliates, our commission rate is 20%. Coupon affiliates earn 2.5% commission. A “Coupon Affiliate” is an affiliate whose business model substantially consists of making coupons available. Whether an affiliate is classified as a Coupon Affiliate shall be determined by silkroadenterprisecn.com in its sole discretion. ________________________________________
20. What is the Minimum Annual Threshold requirement? Our program is also subject to a Minimum Annual Threshold requirement. No bonuses or commission will be due or payable to you unless and until you reach the Minimum Annual Threshold during the applicable program year. Once the Minimum Annual Threshold requirement is satisfied for the program year, payouts occur on a monthly cycle as described above. The Minimum Annual Threshold is $20.00. If you do not earn bonus credits or commission credits in aggregate excess of the applicable Minimum Annual Threshold, you will not be owed any commission and the credit balance in your account will be reduced to zero at the end of the program year. See the Operations Agreement for details. ________________________________________
22. What are return days? If a visitor comes to silkroadenterprisecn.com from your website, but does not purchase on that visit, you can still earn commission on sales from that customer if they return to silkroadenterprisecn.com and make a purchase within 30 days of their initial visit. ________________________________________
23. What is a Sub-Affiliate? A sub-affiliate is a website you have recruited into the silkroadenterprisecn.com Affiliate Program. In addition to the commission we pay the affiliate you referred, we also pay you 5% commission on this affiliate’s sales. ________________________________________
24. What if I can't receive or do not want to earn commission? Apply to the Affiliate Program and set the payee address to a popluar charity and we will automatically send the commission check to them or you can email us at email@example.com after joining the program and we can have your commission rate set to 0%.
25. Do I earn commission credits if someone clicks a product on my site and then buys a different product? Yes. You earn commission credits on all sales referred from your site regardless of the specific products purchased.
26. How do product returns affect my commissions? If a customer returns a product for a refund, or if credit card charges are reversed due to a dispute or credit card fraud, your account will be debited for commission earned on that.
27. How will you know that the orders came from my site? We track all visitors and sales from your website using a unique identifier that is embedded in your links. ________________________________________
28. Where can I view how much I've sold and earned? silkroadenterprisecn.com provides an intuitive sales and activity report that allows you to view your sales and earnings. We also provide several other reports that show traffic analysis, link effectiveness, as well as other useful information. ________________________________________
29. Will I be able to compare the performance of my links? Yes. Our Link Performance and Product Detail reports allow you to view which links are earning you the most revenue in addition to which products are the most popular among the customers you refer. ________________________________________